Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hey, I Just Met You...

Has anyone else gotten Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" stuck in their head?  It's such a catchy song, but it can get very annoying after singing it all say. So, as a random form of entertainment, my friends and I came up with three versions of the song that are sure to get stuck in your head as well.

First, there's the original version of the song: "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy. But here's my number, so call me, maybe."
Then there's the Dory from Finding Nemo version: "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy. But here's my number, P. Shermen 42 Wallaby Way, Sidney"
And lastly, there's the poor old person version: "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy. But I have Alzheimer's. Hey, I just met you."

haha. hope you enjoy!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment